SCHOOL MISSION & VISION
• Enabling all students to achieve their potential through quality instructional programs and shared commitment to continuous improvement.
• To create a connection between learners’ spiritual, ethical, social, cognitive, mental and
physical growth and development;
• To nurture individuality and thus enhance one’s innate potentials;
• To foster constitutional literacy and tolerance for different cultures.
• To develop a scientific outlook and transformative competencies, in order to meet the demands
of changing society.
“Education for all”
• Including the Spirit of Humane as well as Spiritual Development in harmonious manner.
• Rigourus curriculum, Measurable Outcomes, Ongoing Assesment, Professional Development and Continous improvement.
• Every student is challenged to learn at or above standard lavel.
• Placing interest of the students, above all others: in every decision we make, is essential.