FOR CLASSES I ONWARDS:
Applicants for admission into the school must register themselves and students are admitted on the basis of assessment and interview. Admitted candidates are required to submit Transfer Certificate from a recognized institution along with the admission form.
FOR MONTESSORI I, II, III:
Applicants are granted admission on the basis of interview. The date of birth of the admitted candidates must be supported by birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation along with a certified photostat copy thereof. The age criteria for eligibility to admission as on 1st April is as follows:
CDC (CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTRE) – 2.5 years
MONTESSORI I – 3.5 years
Note: 25% seats are reserved for the disadvantaged children as per RTE Act
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Student’s birth certificate (original & photo copy)
2. Student’s blood group report (original)
3. 2 nos. color passport size photographs
4. Progress report (mark-sheet of previous class / exam)
5. Photocopy of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC students
6. Original School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
7. Aadhaar care of the student
8. Original form purchasing receipt of Rs. 700/-
1. Both the parents (father & mother) are required to be present at the time of admission.
2. Original birth certificate and Aadhaar card of the student are required for verification.